Right now I'm waiting for a lady to come check out a dollhouse I'm selling on Craigslist. She is about 15 minutes late but I won't be aggravated until 30.
I decided at least once a week I'm going to take a picture of something that I need to get rid of and post it for sale on Craigslist.
Today's item is a custom made dollhouse with miniature furniture that's been taking up space in the attic for the last 8 years...
Ok, so I'm getting aggravated now...LOL
Wednesday, January 6, 2010
Ok - for my resolutions....
- Blog more often - there's no excuse - I have a Netbook now - it should only take me a couple minutes a day!!!
- Lose weight - yes, I know everyone says it. I really need to do it - I just can't get myself started.
- Get organized in the house - and share in my adventure. I have so much "stuff" I really don't need - I need to purge first then I can organize.
- Cook at home - not only cook, but make decent stuff everyone will eat! LOL
- Give hubby more attention (poor guy - you see he's number 5 on my list)
- Get some photo albums done with all these stinkin' pics I take constantly! They're all in folders on my PC but they never get printed!
- Makeover my kids rooms
- Paint the Living room
- Pay off all the looming debt...
- Work on some tax write off's for next year (new heater, new windows, etc).(In other words - more debt)
Ok, well that's a good start, right? :)