Monday, August 3, 2009

MIA


I've been missing in action - haven't blogged in a month almost...

Summertime for me seems to be so busy I feel I can't breathe. I thought I'd get a break because the kids are out of school but it's the total opposite. There is just so much going on...

My dear daughter will be going into 7th grade (they start the 27th of this month) and the little guy (who's not so little anymore) is going into 4th. These are the tough grades. I can't believe it. I haven't aged a day but all around me kids are growing up!

Two weeks from now I'm hosting a joint family party for my daughter & nephew's 12th birthdays. I'll be going out of my mind trying to get the house ready, then the yard ready for about 33-37 people. I already can't wait until it's over. On top of it all my mother's coming to visit! Yikes!

I'm praying now for sanity - especially since the past couple weeks have been a little rough -and I'm definitely not doing well on my diet....uggh...I just feel so overwhelmed!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment