Thursday, June 25, 2009

In control

With everything going on in the economy today, it's a true blessing to have a job in a stable company. My husband is just fine since he's in healthcare and they are not so easily foiled by the declining state of our country...however, I am not in the same position.

The retail business is getting hit (and hard) and I'm not sure how much longer we can continue to be beat down and still survive. My particular department may be shut down entirely by the end of the summer.

I know that ultimately God is in control of all, and He knows His plan for me - so I can't be worried. However, I really feel for the hundreds of people that could be effected.

I'm sure everyone out there knows someone right now who's currently unemployed. Please pray for them. I know they and their families would appreciate it.

No comments:

Post a Comment