Tuesday, May 5, 2009

A Comedy of Errors...

As I'm thinking about my "day", yesterday was quite a doozy. I got a ride in to work and over to pick up my car by a friend who I also work with and when we're about 5 minutes away from the mechanic, I get a phone call. My daughter forgot her key and her and my son are locked out. Well, nevermind that the bus driver is super-super nice and will sit there with them on the bus until I get there - nevermind the fact that it's pouring buckets out and I still have to get to my car, pay for the repair and get home....I get in the car and the gas light is on!!! What else can go wrong you might ask? Well, upon attempting to pump the gas, the pump won't work because the metal piece won't slide up! I've got to go get the attendant (unfortunately in PA we've got to pump our own gas) and he even struggles with it to get it open.

Tell me please you've had one of these days...rain, rain GO AWAY!

1 comment:

  1. lol - I'm always having days like that! With two children under the age of 3, my brain is constantly trying to catch up with what the rest of my body is doing. My worst thing is keys....I have the unique ability to lose them even when they are in my hand!!

    Love the blog- Alison (ellabellboo from swapbot)

    ReplyDelete