Monday, May 4, 2009

A day in the Life...

I'm hooked on Swap-Bot. When I say I'm hooked - I'm really hooked. I can't imagine life before or without it as I am just having too much fun.

Do you know that excitement of opening the mail and actually receiving something addressed to you personally? And by that of course I mean it's not a bill, or junk mail or any other such nonsense. It's actually for you!

My latest swap is called "A day in the life" and you're supposed to send your partners out some information about a typical day. Of course, the anal photog I am, I want to wait to do this until I've got some pictures to send with it!

I received a couple of emails from partners detailing their days and by George, each one was very interesting! I got one from a gal in NYC, one from a chickadee in Finland and one from a darling little girl in Croatia! I mean, how interesting is that!?

It got me thinking. Wow....will people be totally disappointed when they read my typical day??? I mean, I don't really live anywhere exciting (although I'm near somewhere I'm not actually in it), and I don't have a really exciting job or anything spectacular. What do I really have to offer? Well, when you think on it, that's just hilarious!! It's my life of course, and it's definitely somewhat interesting or I'd already be completely mad now, wouldn't I?

Well, I'll be sure to post back when I get my thoughts (and pics) together so you can judge for yourself...meanwhile I'm off to pick up the car from the mechanic! G'Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment