Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Muscle Twitching



I've really been trying to get healthier - and exercise at least 30 minutes a day. I'm lucky enough to work next to the Neshaminy State Park so we just walk right across the street (my walking buddy & I) and we're on great trails with beautiful scenery. Once we come down towards the Delaware river, there's a beautiful (albeit sometimes foggy) view of the Philadelphia city skyline...very nice.

As soon as I get back to my desk (ready to take a nap) I can feel the muscles in my legs twitching all over. Apparently, that's signs of a good workout! :)

I'm hoping tomorrow morning's weigh in goes well!!! According to my scale I'm down 2 - 2 1/2 lbs, but a lot could happen before tomorrow....

I'm absolutely avoiding the hot dogs at our picnic tonight! Yikes - way too much sodium!

1 comment: