Monday, May 18, 2009

Schedule until Vacation....Crazy....Crazy....


Monday - work until 5, drive home, cook up some leftover pizza and such for everyone....drive over to BJ's to pick up stuff for the Youth Picnic Wednesday night....drive home, drive over to the kids school for the parent teacher at 7 (you think I'll make it?), drive home....

Tuesday - work until 5, drive home, cook up some more leftovers (pork & rice this time), then either head to BJ's if I don't make it tonight or head over to my friend's son's Kindergarten graduation (awwww), then home...

Wednesday - work, home, something quick to eat, piano lessons unless the teacher's still sick, then the Youth picnic....home

Thursday - work, home, finally a decent non-rushed meal...(I'm going to definitely check out the garlic chicken on this blog.

Friday - work until 1 - yippee! The beginning of summer hours at work!!! Go home and either ride bikes with hubby, or go see the new Star Trek movie with him, or clean out the garage....I can't wait until my free weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment